Simply enchanting! Upon arriving you will feel like you have stumbled upon a romantic sanctuary where you will leave the cares of the world behind. Completely private, set in leafy, established gardens and surrounded by nature with beautiful birds and wallabies who call this place home.
This is the original Invergordon School House and was built in 1900. The gardens snuggle around the school house creating a wonderland that sends you into instant “relax mode”. The current owner has owned the property since 1970 and has extended it to include 2 bedrooms and a laundry. You cannot help but be impressed by what she has created here.
The old classroom is now the open plan kitchen/meals/living room with the old fireplace, a slow combustion wood heater, split system air conditioner and an electric stove. The bathroom includes a claw foot bath and pressed metal ceilings, and the laundry also has a second toilet, which would be handy if you were working outside. Some of the many other features of the property include:
– Crystal clear Pumpkin Creek runs along the boundary
– Established trees create a privacy screen for the property
– Stone paths, ponds, private nooks and garden features decorate the grounds and enhance the charm and ambience
– Water is stored in a large tank, plus there is a pipeline to the Gloucester River so you always have access to water when you need it
– A fully enclosed Colorbond shed
– The location is only a short drive to beautiful Gloucester Tops National Park
– The property is situated 25 minutes’ drive SW of Gloucester
If you are looking for a small, private escape from the worries of the world, you have just found it.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
– PLEASE REGISTER NOW FOR A PRIVATE VIEWING –
“Thank you for your interest in our listing. We wish to ensure that whilst acting responsibly, we continue to serve all of our clients; both buyers and sellers, by continuing to offer properties for sale through our online mediums. We welcome your enquiry and encourage you to click the Email Agent button and send through any questions you may have regarding this property. We are working remotely and will answer promptly. Please notify us if you would like to schedule an inspection and we will arrange this for you as soon as possible.”