It’s simply stunning!
A Master-built Sorensen & Caldon home (7 year old) on 12.7 acres, with postcard views over a beautiful valley, just 5 minutes drive from the friendly and vibrant town of Gloucester. The photos tell the story, but here are some of the many wonderful features of this outstanding property:
– Elevated position, sheltered from the south with northerly aspect
– 4 bedrooms all with built-ins and the main with walk-thru robe and ensuite
– Spacious open plan kitchen/meals/family:
– Walk-in butlers pantry
– Large island bench
– Tiled floor, slow combustion heater, split system air-con
– Raked ceilings and picture windows that bring the landscape inside the home
– Large formal lounge and dining
– Two outdoor undercover entertaining areas
– Theatre room/study
– Enormous laundry/wet room with separate toilet
– Fully landscaped and terraced gardens with drip-feed irrigation
– 110,000 litre water storage plus two other smaller tanks
– New boundary fencing and room for a horse paddock behind the house
– Fully enclosed 3 bay shed plus open tractor shed
– 8 solar panels feeding back into the grid. These panels reduce the quarterly power charge to approx. $250/quarter
– Convenient location 6km north of town via tar-sealed road
– The home is ideal for entertaining and has in the past catered for large functions, providing seating for upwards of 60 people
Your idyllic country lifestyle awaits you at Kia Ora. This is a property of outstanding quality and will not fail to impress the most discerning buyer.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.