Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity to secure your own private valley. Situated in the beautiful Monkerai region 30km South of Gloucester. Located just 2.5 hours from Sydney and just over an hour from Newcastle, this 469 acre lifestyle property is easily accessible. The comfortable cedar farmhouse provides relaxing accommodation full of natural light and stunning views down the valley. A highlight is two creeks that converge near the entrance to the property, with Sugarloaf Creek runinng the full length of the property (2.5km) and provides several rock-pools and shaded swimming holes to cool off in the hotter summer months.
– 3 bedroom / 1 bathroom cedar farmhouse
– Wrap around verandah on 4 sides with commanding views down the valley
– 3 bay machinery shed
– Large open plan kitchen / living area with high raked ceilings
– Skylights providing great natural lighting
– Solar system charging 2 deep cycle AGM batteries with inverter to run 240v lights
– 1 x 19,000l + 1 x 3000l water tanks
– Slow combustion wood heater
– Hardwood floors
– Dual creek frontage providing many swimming holes and picnic areas
– Excellent cattle yards
– 1 large dam for stock water
This idyllic location provides the perfect opportunity to run a small herd of stock. The owner currently runs a herd of 20 Black Angus cattle, in our opinion you could run up to 30 steers in a regular season. The property also provides a variety of areas to ride horses and motorbikes throughout the creek area and onto the ridge-lines.
Contact the Webbs team today to book an inspection
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.