Breathtaking! Feel Alive!
Webbs Real Estate is proud to be offering this truly spectacular parcel of land 50 minutes drive north-west of Gloucester on the pristine Curricabark River. If you are looking for vast spaces, fresh air, crystal clear water and a place to truly escape the rat race, then this property is a must for you to inspect. There are so many special features some of which include:
– Total block size is 346 hectares/855 acres (approx)
– Topography ranges from open to hilly grazing through to steeper bush
– It borders Woko National Park on the eastern boundary
– Grazing land is estimated at in excess of 520ac comprising native grasses
– The vendor advises a carrying capacity of 70 cows and calves
– The elevation at the river is approx 300m rising to over 650m on the higher eastern ridge
– Direct, all-weather access is provided by Bloxoms Road
– In total there is 27km of gravel road to the property. The property can be reached by 2WD vehicle
– Accommodation is rustic and comfortable in the form of a large corrugated iron shed (14x8m lockable) overlooking the river
– There are some fantastic building sites and power crosses the block. Zoning allows for building entitlement.
– Boundary fencing is stock-proof and generally in reasonable condition
– The property has 2 creeks and extensive frontage to the Curricabark River which runs past the shed
– Myra Creek runs along the southern boundary.
– There are also several dams on the property.
– A network of well-formed tracks provide excellent access around the property.
– Cattle yards and a holding paddock front Bloxoms Road.
This is an opportunity to acquire a property with so many options including, grazing, horse riding, trail bikes, mountain bikes, tourism, camping or just keep it for yourself as your own retreat from the busy world. It is a place to fall in love with.
Webbs Real Estate are running a series of tag-along 4WD tours. Prior registration is essential. Make sure you book in for your ‘Big Country’ experience.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.