This modern family home is situated in a quiet residential street with wonderful views to the Buccan Buccan mountain range. The size of this home will surprise you. The features of this home include:-
• An entry porch with front door leading directly into a carpeted living room.
• Open plan kitchen/dining area, slate tiled floors throughout and a glass sliding door to rumpus room.
• The kitchen includes, Westinghouse appliances (electric oven, ceramic stove and rangehood) and a single stainless steel sink.
• Separate laundry with washtub.
• A very large rumpus room with painted concrete floor and sliding glass doors to the rear.
• 3 bedrooms, all with carpet floor coverings and ceiling fans. The principal bedroom also benefits from an en-suite bathroom.
• Double garage with 2 roller doors and direct internal access.
• External improvements include a stencilled concrete driveway, colourbond boundary fencing, an in-ground swimming pool (approx. 11m x 3m) and an adjacent filter pump/amenities shed including lavatory, shower and hand basin
• Electric hot water service, 24 roof mounted solar panels and roof ventilators complete this great package
Whether you’re looking for a modern family entertainer or to invest in a solid Gloucester home, you won’t want to miss 3 Laurie Street. Call Clair Deen on 0409 497 767 or John Booth on 0417 230 236 to arrange your viewing of this unique property.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigation