Have you been searching for a substantial four bedroom family home with amazing 180 degree views that go on forever? Well the search may be over. This solid double brick home is situated on approximately 248 acres high on the hill just 15 minutes from town. This lovely property is suitable to run some cattle with large dams and good fenced paddocks. When friends or family come to stay there is plenty of room with self contained facilities all under the one roof, be careful though they may not want to leave. The property also boasts:
– Ducted air-conditioning with ceiling fans throughout
– Open plan living and dining areas
– 4 good sized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
– Quality cedar mouldings in the main bedroom
– Self contained downstairs living with a separate kitchen
– Beautiful Tasmanian Oak kitchen upstairs
– Sunroom, enclosed veranda and entertaining deck
– 12 dams, fenced into five paddocks, steel stockyards and creek
If you can see yourself enjoying these amazing views, book your personal inspection today to avoid any disappointment.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.