Ideally located in sort after Cook Street, this classic cottage is immaculately presented from front to back. Set on an expansive 955sqm block with manicured lawns and gardens.
– Weatherboard residence with Colourbond roof on large level block
– Sunny private north facing front verandah
– Wide welcoming entrance, high ceilings, some with ornate work
– Spacious lounge with carpet and air conditioning
– Separate dining room with wood heater
– Three bedrooms, generous main with fan, built in robe,carpet and air conditioning
– Kitchen with breakfast bar, air con & electric oven
– Bathroom with shower, bath & vanity
– Sunroom at the back including laundry at one end
– Single car garage, rear land access, garden shed and carport
Very well presented and maintained property with some unique features in a quiet street.