We invite you to contact our office for an obligation free market appraisal. After viewing your property, we will put together market research to identify the value in today’s market. We will provide you with a comprehensive report detailing information about your property, recommended list price and information about the selling service we provide to maximise the success of the sale of your property.
All inspections with Webbs are by appointment only and are conducted in the company of one of our qualified agents. Only agents who have undergone a thorough induction of the property will be allowed to conduct inspections.
Webbs Real Estate is committed to ensuring our clients’ properties receive the maximum exposure possible through all utilised mediums. Clarity of photographs, sound text and visually appealing colour presentations are all utilised to set our clients’ properties apart from the rest.
We are confident that the standard of our marketing will result in attracting the right buyer and achieving the highest possible sale price. With Webbs you receive the following support:
* Inclusion in the Gloucester Showcase Magazine – 1,600 copies distributed bimonthly in over 30 local outlets including the tourist information centre, cafes, motels, service stations and places of accommodation.
* Excellent internet presence on www.webbs.com.au and other real estate portals including realestate.com.au and domain.com.au.
* The property is featured on realestate.com.au for the first 30 days which holds it on the first page of all property searches and significantly improves the number of property views.
* We have the best window display in Gloucester. We constantly get feedback from clients saying they love looking at the properties in our window. Our window cards are extra-large A3 that focus solely on the property and not business branding or agent photos.
* Great photos – Photos are so important in attracting buyer interest. We get a lot of positive feedback on the quality of our property photos
Recommended Method of Sale
The 4 most utilised methods of sale are: Private Treaty, Public Auction, Sale by Tender and Expressions of Interest. Each method has its merits, depending on the situation and the nature of the property. We will recommend the best method of sale which will return the best sale result.
At Webbs we pride ourselves on always acting with integrity and in our clients’ best interest. References received from satisfied sellers and landlords can be viewed under the About tab on our website.
Thank you for considering Webbs Real Estate to sell your property.